datum point again?

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: datum point again?
From: Dave Lindsey <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 19:52:49 -0700
Where is our datum point? Is it a station zero  which is the same point
where the bow piece connects. I ask this because I have lost my reference
mark and I'm putting various "stuff on the deck".

Oh, and the jib track. Obviously it has to be cut shorter. How are people
attaching this to the deck? How short? Perhaps this a R.F.M. answer?

Dave Lindsey
CAN 046
British Columbia, Canada