To my fellow swiffies and all

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: To my fellow swiffies and all
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:59:53 EDT
To my fellow friends

It has been my great pleasure to meet many of you.I will have to excuse
myself from this great adventure and focus all my energy on curing my current
affliction. I've been diagnosed with ALS ( Lou Gerhigs disease ).It's mostly
upper
arm weakness. Anyways I'm in need of funds and a modestly built swift from an
amature garage builder is available.Registered for California waters. Located
in the SF bay area Sailed just three brief times with a spin that was never
launched on the water.Cradle, Seitec dolly, and boat trailer come with it.I
will
entertain all offers till there's one I can't refuse.I hope to someone who
has the means to do his own repairs and won't begrudge the minor faults of my
first try at woodworking.

Wavedragon (028)
Ken

My best to all who sail,
for the love of the sea's salt sun wind and adventure
awaits those pure of heart, deep in spirit
the experience of a lifetime
a measure of one's own patience
find your peace