Re: An update

To: jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: An update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:38:23 EDT
That shed had better be pretty big mate--what with 78 Swift sailors planing
on using your place for our winter headquarters when the snow starts up  here

Jordan, be sure to look at the class rules a bit before straying too  far
regarding construction.

Is there any practical way to get your mag up here.  Used to buy it at  the
local marine hardware store (West Marine) but they no longer have it.   When I
checked into a subscription it seems like it was going to cost about $15  an
issue or 3 times what I was paying at the store  (for those not familiar  with
Australian Sailing, it is head and shoulders above anything we get  in North
America).

PS how are your roads for cycling--good shoulders?