Swift Solo Home

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Swift Solo Home
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:21:09 -0600
You all know how I feel about my boat and the class as a whole. We now have a class website. It is still in its infancy and will be chaning frequently so come back and come often. There are links to various things related to the Swift Solo and articles by current owners.

If you have constructive ideas, I'll pass them on to the webmaster.

There is still a lot of work to be done. Everyone working on this site and the content are working to feed the need for parts and building their boats at the same time so be kind. :D

Now available at http://swiftsolo.com

Kudos to Al, Warren, and Greg for all they have done to get this out.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.