darkening wood

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: darkening wood
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:12:51 -0400
Ive been noticing obvious faded patchs on the topsides of my boat under the
wings just where the cradle sits. I noticed the same on the picture of Rob
DesMarais' Raka (pictured on Saining Anarchy today
http://www.sailinganarchy.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=32707)
The regata shots show them very faintly on unfortunate events too. Does anyone
else see these? and what are your thoughts on the color of your woodwork as
compared to when you first varnished the boat. Mine is awaitng varnsh so maybe
its only me? but I think its much darker than when it first came out of the
garage.
Regards
Greg