Re: Cleat shims

To: WFS03@xxxxxxx, lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Cleat shims
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:07:59 EST
Bill and Dave,

Here is an attachment that shows what I mean.  These are Servo brand  cleats
and thus I've put an 1/8" flat shim under them (the cleat is lower than  the
Ronstan).  You likely won't need that shim with the Ronstans.  As  Mark noted,
the height of this stack is really critical and if it doesn't feel  exactly
right, the time spent fixing it is well worth it.

Sorry for the delay in posting but I just got my boat home (Thanks to Ron
Watt) and can now take pictures again.

JPEG image