Re: Intro

To: Zoltan Csoka <csokafamily@xxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:19:47 -0800 (PST)
Zoltan,

I was in a similar position to you experience wise just over a year ago. I
think you will enjoy the experience and find it easier than you thought. The
main requirements are patience and persistance.

I've put your blog in my list of favourites and look forward to seeing your
progress.

Good luck with your new project.

Regards,

Steve

Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com