Re: reservations

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: reservations
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:37:28 -0700
Bram,

You can reserve a cabin, but not an rv or camp site.  I tried at first to
reserve a campsite at Deer Creek Campground and they are booked for the 20th
and 21th of July the balance of the days we need are available.  You can't
reserve a campsite at Lakeshore online, that I can see, just cabins.  The lady
I spoke to told me they won't be taking reservations until May 1st, for camping.