Re: reservations

To: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: reservations
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:53:50 EST

Mark,
Yes I tried for a campsite just now at Deer Creek and found the  weekend
reserved also.  I'll call the Resort owner and try to make sure we  can get
enough
campsites.  He is a great guy and has helped with  past 49er regattas.  He
was involved in the Little Americas Cup  (catamarans) a long time ago. He also
runs the general store, the  restaurant, and the saloon--all right across the
street from the boat parking /  launching ramp.

I've slept in the back of my car and in my trailer in the parking lot  on
several occasions but was told that technically it is illegal.  Nearly  half of
the I-14 fleet slept in their cars and my trailer the last time I  was down as
well.

Everyone needs to remember that it will be 90 degrees during the day, 75
degrees at bedtime, and 50 degrees in the morning at daylight.  Bring a  warm
sleeping bag if you are camping.

Bram

In a message dated 1/4/2007 8:37:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,