2007 North American's Chair

To: "swiftsolo.catzooks.com" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 2007 North American's Chair
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:37:06 -0700
Ron Watt has been gracious(brave) enough to accept my request to be the chairperson for the 2007 Swift Solo North American Championships at Huntington Res. this year. We have had several step up to volunteer to help out with some of the arrangements. The more we have doing the work, the easier it will be. You'll also have a reason you "have" to be there.

I started a thread on how you would like to have the clinics run but there has not been much trafic on the thread. Please take some time to give us your input. I'd be happy to do what I can to organize the clinics and lead some if needed. Another thing we have to decide is if we want to hire someone to come and give some advanced instruction or if we feel we can do OK with the capable sailors we already have. Your input will help make the clinics a success and be tailored to your needs.

One last bit of business is we need to get nominations/voulunteers for class officers and to cement the US and Canadian associations. This cannot be ignored and find people that will represent you well. They will be in charge durring a very busy year and a key time for our class.

Happy sailing and keep the stick in the air. For those not on the water, keep the sawdust flying and show your work. We love to see pictures of your progress.

--
Live large, love lots, and sail fast!
The mark of who you are is determined by what you do when you don't have to do it.