Re: Downhaul blocks

To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Downhaul blocks
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 20:09:16 EST
Dave,
The answer is 14" of light powder 10 degrees F
Here is a good picture of the jib downhaul system from the website.   Scroll
down below the pdf's and you'll find it.
_http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/constructioninformation/constructionpdfsdetails.html_

(http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/constructioninformation/constructionpdfsdetails.html)

As you can see, our members are a great resource (thanks Bill) for
information and make my job really easy when I'm away.  I sure look forward  to
sailing
with you, Mike, Roger, Ron Watt, Warren, and Chris  Wickham this summer.  It
will be a good year for Swifts in the  Northwest.