Re: I need your help on this video question

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I need your help on this video question
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:41:38 EST
Bram,
On my Verizon DSL Internet connection, the larger video began playing 30
seconds after opening Windows Media Player and the download buffer almost
stayed
ahead of the playback, pausing the video for 10 seconds at the 3 minute
playback to catch up.  The total download time was 4 minutes 20 seconds.  The
smaller
video started playing after 15 seconds of buffering, finished the download
just before the 3 minute playback point and never paused during playback.  This
is on a 1.6 GHz laptop with 512 MB RAM.

Bill Scheumann