I need your help on this video question

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I need your help on this video question
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:08:06 EST
I've developed two preliminary videos that show off the Swift and will be
used for teaching / coaching.  Both are identical except one is a smaller  file
than the other (and lower quality).  We will be doing a lot of video  work (of
all sailors who want to participate) to combine with  coaching at Huntington
Lake.
 I need to learn the answer to a couple of questions:
1.  is it my old computer or are these things loading really slowly (6
minutes for the large file and 3 for the small one)
2.  is there a way to get higher quality with a faster load time on an
average computer.
3.  how long is it taking your computer to load the larger training  file?

Could I get several of you guys to go to the "regattas page"
_http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/regattasboatshows/video.html_
(http://www.single-handedskiffs.com/regattasboatshows/video.html)    and time
how long it takes to get the
larger training video to start playing on  your computer.  Any help will be
greatly appreciated.