new Swift videos

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: new Swift videos
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:49:15 EST
I've posted a new video on the video page of my site.  This is a very  large
file that will take about 15 minutes for common systems to download so  start
it when you leave for lunch.

I hope this inspires you to go Swift sailing as much as making it did  me.
Jane keeps ensuring me that spring will come eventually!