Re: A reserved seat at the table

To: "Daniel McGill" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: A reserved seat at the table
From: "Warren Stevens" <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:59:50 -0800
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: warren.stevens@xxxxxxxxx
Permissions are fixed.

On 17/01/07, Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for pointing out the link problem. I was messing with the archives over the weekend (rebuilding them to support better usage metrics). I'll correct the issue tonight.

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com - 299f3c94-d7c1-11da-95c0-00e08161165f

-- warren stevens - catzooks.com - 299f3c94-d7c1-11da-95c0-00e08161165f