RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: New forum functionality

To: "'Al Pritchard'" <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>,"'Swiftsolo'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: New forum functionality
From: "Burt Peake" <peakeb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:50:37 -0400
Guys, I have tried every way to Sunday to get removed from this distribution
list. I have sent the email that is supposed to return a verification email.
Never comes. I just cannot handle all of the emails that I receive from the
Class. Could someone note my email address and remove me? You have a great
boat and someday I hope to build one, but until then, my mailbox is filling
up.

Thanks,

Burt