Re: Centreboard length

To: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Centreboard length
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:57:13 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Keith,
How is everything in the Gorge?  We may come down to sail in some  of that
warm water in late August (I'll try to talk Chris Wickham and Ron Watt  into
joining me).

Hey, we have some "special" locations in the river for the marks  when you'll
be racing.  These places are known for auto-adjusting  centerboard length.
The good news is that you may end up with two proper  length blades ( you'll
need to quickly pick up the other half before it's  sucked through the
turbines).

Stay in touch.

In a message dated 4/17/2007 3:38:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,