Re: Sails and rig

To: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sails and rig
From: Al Pritchard <al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 20:32:42 -0400
Cc: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Steve, thats a great bit of information thanks for sharing...

Any chance you want to send us the raw data you constructed the graph from, and perhaps a small paragraph explaining it? I'd love to put this on the Class Website if you don't mind.

O' and the direct download for the Swift Solo Class Rules is at: http://swiftsolo.org/classfiles/TheSwiftSoloclassrules.pdf
Or: http://swiftsolo.org/index.php/class-rules/

/Al