Re: Spartight blues

To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spartight blues
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:11:21 EDT
David,
Your email came in the form of a mim. file attachment but I was able to  open
it as a text file (don't know if there was a picture attached).

I would worry about the torsion loading of the cassette which is
considerable.  I think you may need to epoxy it together and put a few more
wraps of
carbon tape around the top and bottom.