Storage of partly finished hull

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Storage of partly finished hull
From: Wojtek Pagacz <wojtek_pagacz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 16:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

  I am about to finish stripping my hull.  In 6 day i have to leave to school
and put the project on hold for 8 months.  I have a heated shop to store to
store it in.  I have enough time to glass the outside of the hull but not the
inside.  Is it better to store the hull with the staples in the strongback or
should I glass and leave it glassed not attached to the strongback?   Any
suggestions?

  Cheers,

  Wojtek