RE: Re: Progress!

To: "'Warren Stevens'" <warrenst2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Swiftsolo'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Progress!
From: "Karl Schulmeisters" <karlsch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:39:02 -0700
Warren

Were it my boat - I would do the rigging first, and then work on the
daggerboard.  I know that potentially increases the hassle factor because
you might have to drop the rig to finish the daggerboard work (well you can
always dry capsize the boat in the yard), but having the boat rigged will be
great motivation to get the daggerboard inserts done.

Then I recommend Sail Sandpoint for your first test sail - easier launch -
and at least until December, a bit warmer water.