Re: Welcome to our newest member

To: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Welcome to our newest member
From: "Kerem Kirkpinar" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 21:58:16 +0800
Cc: swiftsolo.catzooks.com <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Prw+K/vx+ymn966ZSE/NyjriB4toA39FWQnx/DnGrrM=; b=hWsCrvgHYU8ZTjKU9PmVbSiT01uOtIAkvwMnMlvFnka5IJ1aGyVVIQkYXvs6icYP0g1x0UUTKigr4ot3EqbxdsER5l5IvuBlFtsw+92CQZ9udvPefpMzZnQRocrBWvdYuhnoHgDvC2rA1Frcx7yECprgWd4UG75WC3CB4KmIKpE=
Robert,

Thanks for the clarification on the dues. All in the Class Rules which I
have now read in full (2003 edition) so apologies for the redundant
question. I look forward to seeing the new & updated version of the rules.

Regards,
Kerem