Re: Fort Desoto information --please read this

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort Desoto information --please read this
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 09:52:27 -0700
Bram,

It sounds like your saying we will again be able to leave the trailers there on
the beach.  If that is correct, others can keep some stuff in mine also.  Last
time there was some confusion as to parking since one park ranger said it was
ok to park on site and then another said no, then everyone just wanted to go
with the first answer.  We'll just prepare ourselves for some walking from the
get-go.