Help me welcome our newest member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me welcome our newest member
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:35:34 EST
Cc: doesitfloat@xxxxxxxxxxx
Help me welcome Ehren Barr from Livonia Michigan to our  class.  Ehren is our
91st member and will carry Sail number  USA  089.

Ehren,  Be sure to join the subscription mailing list if you've not  already.
 You'll be amazed at the level of support you get from all the  other
builders in the class through this list.