Help me welcome a new member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Help me welcome a new member
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 00:54:43 EST
Help me welcome our newest member Cameron Hunziker.  Cameron is from
Washington State near the Oregon border and the famous Columbia River  Gorge.
He
will be our 92nd builder member and will carry sail number USA  090.

We look forward to working with you Cameron and think you'll find the
support from fellow members one of the great things about our group.

48)