Shipping payments for Fort Desoto

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Shipping payments for Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:24:54 EST
It's all coming together!
We have our 11th boat which reduces the cost to $1160.55 each for the round
trip.  We'll be loading at Shilshole on April 4th

Those sending checks for the trucking--  My address is :
Bram Dally
11223 136th Ave East
Puyallup, Washington  98374

Please get those to me in the next 10 days.

With the rapid growth of both the Musto and the Swift fleets,  teaming  up to
attend regattas is paying off in reduced costs.  The circle of  growth for
both classes benefits from this kind of synergy.  The  friendships and mutual
respect created by this kind of cooperation will continue  to set a good
example
for the sailing community in general.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.