RE: Looking for event photos

To: "'swiftsolo.catzooks.com'" <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Looking for event photos
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 13:52:58 -0700
There was one cool picture of three Mustos coming up to the Windward mark
that had velocitek stickers on booms and sails that I saw, I thought it was
a Peggy Watt picture but I wasn't sure.  At any rate, I looked through all
of the photos that were posted from sailing anarchy, and didn't see it.  If
anyone knows the picture I'm talking about and could point me towards me
that would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ron