USA-068 For Sale

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: USA-068 For Sale
From: ryoalty <ryoalty@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:17:18 -0700 (PDT)
It's a wrap.&nbsp; My Swift is being sold.&nbsp; I just bought a lead
sled.&nbsp; A steel&nbsp;Bruce Roberts Ketch rig, Offshore '38, displacing 14
tons.
&nbsp;
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/royalty_myspace/ScanImage04.jpg
&nbsp;
The plan is to cruise from this October to June of '09, at which point I'll
migrate back onto active duty.&nbsp; Thus, the Swift is for sale.&nbsp;
Re-fitting the '38 Offshore is the main goal of the upcoming months.
&nbsp;
The Swift hull is currently glassed.&nbsp; The cradle needs to be built, kevlar
needs to be laid, the bulheads are completed,&nbsp;and the deck isn't started.
It comes with all the western red cedar, all the hybrid fabric, carbon tape,
s-glass tape, and the strong back (made from marine grade plywood), and of
course the plans and book.&nbsp; $1,750 or best offer.&nbsp; The hybrid, carbon
tape, and glass tape was ordered from John R. Sweet and Co.&nbsp; All together
this would put you many months ahead of schedule.
&nbsp;
The options are to pick it up, I can meet you halfway, or it can be delivered
within a reasonable&nbsp;distance&nbsp;around New Jersey.&nbsp; Shipping is
negotiable.&nbsp; It's been moved once already, and it's stable to move on the
strongback.
&nbsp;
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/royalty_myspace/P1000104.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/royalty_myspace/IMG_0144.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l315/royalty_myspace/Photo-0005.jpg
&nbsp;
Many thanks.&nbsp; Good Luck to everyone.
&nbsp;
David Slevin
USA-068
&nbsp;