Re: Merry Christmas

To: Keith Deller <kdap@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas
From: "jordan.afe" <jordan.afe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:14:14 +1100
Cc: Robert Harper <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Have a great christmas from Oz.

Had the toy out on the weekend 10-15kn day slowly building seabreeze. Raced the
505's and Sharpies. Paced quite nicely with them. Smoked them downhill. But I
am having real problems with my sheeting system. There is so much friction,
that rather than the sails sheeting in, the boom just pulls in and out. I can
get around it by moving to the middle of the boat and pulling down from the
boom, then the sails come in, but as the wind increases, this means you end up
capsizing.

I reckon I will move the pully to the deck to fix it, but would love to hear if
others have had a similar experience

Jordan