Pre-North American's

To: Swift Solo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Pre-North American's
From: Pieter Versavel <pieter_versavel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 22:28:39 -0800 (PST)
For the North American's, I am planning to arrive Friday 7/10 and participate
at the 2009 High Sierra Regatta (http://www.fresnoyachtclub.org/) on Saturday
and Sunday. Ron Radko is interested as well.

If we get a few more Swifts and/or Mustos to join the regatta, we can get our
own start and have a "Pre-North American's".

Ping me if you are interested, so I know whether to make the request for a
Swift/Musto fleet start.

cheers,
Pieter