Re: Pre-North American's

To: pieter_versavel@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pre-North American's
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:53:35 EST
Sounds like fun Pieter.  I'm currently planning on traveling on  Saturday,
arriving late, and rigging on Sunday.  I'm also planning on going  to the Gorge
the week after Huntington Lake.  If that doesn't work out, I'd  have vacation
time to come early to Huntington Lake.  Any interest in going  to the Gorge?

Chris

In a message dated 1/8/2009 10:29:03 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,