Re: Milling Strips.

To: Gregory Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Milling Strips.
From: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:58:38 -0700
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: Warren Stevens <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I can add a couple other sources for finished bead & cove suppliers.

I've exchanged emails with Raven http://www.ravencommunity.com; they
are pricing WRC at $0.30/lf.  Their white cedar is expensive at
$0.55/lf.  These guys are just up in B.C., so they are pretty
convienient for me.

Classic Boat Kits http://www.cyberus.ca/~canoe/ quoted me 0.33/lf.
When I talked to them on the phone, they said "a shipment has just
come in from their west-coast supplier" (this was some time ago).  It
would be nice to try and cut out the middleman. ;-)

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com