Re: Weight and RWC

To: "Bob Phillips" <rwphillipsidaho@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Weight and RWC
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:38:03 -0400
As well as variability in moisture content which I have not been able to
verify I know that heartwood (the darker red to purple color wood) is
naturally denser (dry) than sapwood (which is lighter in color). There is an
obvious difference in the physical properties too, directly proportional to
the density.
Greg