Vacuum bagging

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Vacuum bagging
From: Nathan Anderson <nande12@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:14:20 -0700 (PDT)
The pictures in the construction manual appear to be using a vacuum bag
when glassing but yet this is not mentioned in the manual.  What are
the advantages to using a vacuum bag system.  Why show pictures with a
vacuum system (unless I am wrong and a vacuum system is not in use) but
not mention it?

Just wondering about the vacuum approach as I have a friend who has the
equipment that I could use.

Nate