study plans available?

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: study plans available?
From: Peter Patel-Schneider <pfps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:34:47 -0500

Hi:

I'm thinking of building the thing, but I'm a bit leery of jumping right
in. Is there a single-page plan that describes the basics of the boat? (I've built stripper canoes and kayaks, so I'm not so worried about
that part, more about the part to do with it being a sailboat.)

I'm also interested whether a pivoting centerboard is allowed, as I sail
in very rocky waters (30,000 Islands in Georgian Bay) and hitting something with the centerboard is a constant danger.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider