Re: unsubscribers

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
From: Harveynestor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 12:17:46 EST
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram:

       By whose design are things being done this way Bram?  Who decided that
these rules issues would be dealt with in this manner?

       If you think my arguments are not rational, please address what you
think is not rational.

       Are you implying that I am a malcontent?  If you are, then please say
so straight forwardly and not implicitely.

       If I am not the "malcontent" to whom you are referring, then who is?

PLEASE POST YOUR ANSWER SO THAT EVERYONE CAN READ IT.

Eldon