Re: Fairness and replacement of staion templates

To: pgstalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fairness and replacement of staion templates
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:13:13 EST
Paul,

Don't have any fears of screwing up a station or two.  It has already
happened at least once and I will send you a replacement at no charge (except
shipping).

Everyone,

I really want to take this opportunity to warn everyone about the danger of
reproductions.  I would guess that less than 1% of the large format copy
machines in the US that are capable of copying these sheets with accurately.
Kinko's initially told me that they could do it and I was very thankful that I
checked.  Their reproductions were more than 1/2" off on station 10 (they ended
up
eating 10 complete sets).

In summary, if you screw up let me know and I'll get you the replacement.