Re: random thoughts

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: random thoughts
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:39:44 EST
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Greg and all,

Good to be back.

After talking to Pat and seeing their boat, I can tell you that I now believe
that the ProSet method is far easier to apply.  I have experience with Plexus
and like the product but it has two issues.  One, it stinks a lot and will
stink up your house if your garages / shop is attached.  Second, It is more
difficult to get out of the gun as it's viscosity is a higher at the nozzle.
The
ProSet viscosity is apparently much lower at the nozzle but higher immediately
afterward.  Apparently, in talking with Pat, the ProSet has good strength in
a couple of hours as well but remains easily workable for more than enough
time to get it down and set the deck in place.

We are very fortunate to have two great products to choose from for this
process.  Both of these products are superior to the method I used. The down
side
is that both require a special gun and I would hope that guys in the same
areas would share their gun with others.  I can tell you that our entire group
is
made up of very high quality people and you will not likely have problems in
lending things out.  I have yet to have any issues with anyone in our group of
54 not paying or writing bad checks.  If you should ever encounter an issue,
let me know privately and I will try to get to the bottom of it.