Re: parts update

To: tom.owen@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: parts update
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:03:23 EST
Tom,

The Staymasters have the name engraved on the side--you'd know if you have
them.

I'll get the list updated very soon but meanwhile do call Chris Kennedy at
Fisheries about some obvious shortages you have (t-ball fittings and backing
plates, spin ratchet block, etc.).  These are great people and I suspect that
they may already know about the shortages.  I do wonder about the lack of a
packing list and will address that with them today.