RE: parts update

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: parts update
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:04:54 -0500
  From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx [mailto:BDally6107@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: 10 March 2004 11:03
  To: tom.owen@xxxxxxx; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Tom,

  The Staymasters have the name engraved on the side--you'd know if you have
them.

  I'll get the list updated very soon but meanwhile do call Chris Kennedy at
Fisheries about some obvious shortages you have (t-ball fittings and backing
plates, spin ratchet block, etc.).  These are great people and I suspect
that they may already know about the shortages.  I do wonder about the lack
of a packing list and will address that with them today.