RE: parts update

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: parts update
From: "tom owen" <tom.owen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:27:18 -0500
Bram,
thanks for the update on parts.

I presume that Fisheries have the up-to-date list & will just ship
back-ordered parts as they arrive.
weird to not get a packing list from them as I have found it difficult to
work out what is backordered.

1. what do the sta-master adjusters look like? I did not get t-ball fitting
and backing plates for lowers.
2. excellent re mainsheet
3. not sure what these toggle adjusters are - I do have 2 threaded forks

also I am still awaiting:
jib track
Fredriksen pin sheet ratchet x1

should I contact Chris at Fisheries directly to sort?
regards,
Tom.
USA020

PS. photo attached to show that we are actually doing something!! cradle
glass on Sunday afternoon :)