Re: potential rules changes and sail testing

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: potential rules changes and sail testing
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:12:30 EST
Just a note about the launcher throats:

I realized that I had said to "make your own" as opposed to buying a 49er
throat.  Actually, you'll have a hard time beating the price that Greg is
making
them for.  His are the new lighter, stronger, cheaper throats.

So I recommend that you either get the blanks from him and make one as shown
in my last PDF or simply order one from him.