Re: potential rules changes and sail testing

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: potential rules changes and sail testing
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:09:20 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
While we are at it. Could we nail down the specific dimension rules for the CB,
Rudder box, and Rudder?

I would like to leave them fairly open with some max/min dimensions.  No
restrictions on foil shape, besides to adhere
to the max width/lenght dimensions we decide on? After all we are trying to
encourage innovation here. Right?

Thanks,

Christian