Re: resin and hardner

To: Mark <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: resin and hardner
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:52:58 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I find that hard to beleive. I have about 1/4 left of mine and I am done with
hull and deck. (as far as using 207 hardner)  Did use 205 hardner on the bottom
(black part) since I am cheap..

How much resin do you have left? The 42oz. can will match a 4.4 Gallon
container of 105. You do know that the 207 hardner takes a special pump? Which
should only fit the 207 container, so I dont think you made the mistake there.
Maybe you were short changed?

Christian