resin and hardner

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: resin and hardner
From: "Mark" <Mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:01:31 -0600
Bram,

I glased the outside of the hull this morning and have run out of 207 hardner
(42 oz can), needed one more coat. I did use some making up the parts that are
exposed, and there was some waste, but very little.  I am using the correct
pumps and mixing 1 for 1.  Is this an oversight or is something wrong?  I also
noted that in the construction manual everywhere it says to apply the next coat
when the previous coat becomes tack free.  In the
west system manual it says to apply the next coat before previous coat becomes
tack free.  What is your thought here?

When does the hull identification number go on and do you supply it?

Is there a set of plans for the cradle available?

What type of carpet should be used for the cradle?  Most interior carpet is
made up with a latex backing, dosen't handle moisture very well.

Sincerely,

Mark 033