mast steps

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: mast steps
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 19:10:47 EDT
We've made a deal with VMG to make out mast steps from 6061 t-6 aluminum.
They will anodize the step after they cut them (as I understand it).  Should
have pricing soon but it won't be out of line and these are better than the
49er
units that were made of a lower grade of aluminum and sometimes failed during
crashes.

With this is place, I will not do a pdf on how to make one as it would be a
poor use of both your time and mine.

Regards,