Re: Updated photos of Fugu

To: <BDally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Updated photos of Fugu
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:29:05 -0400
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
One thing I noticed in some of the photos showing up on the web is that holes
in some of the bulkheads are fairly small. Certainly they are big enough to
equalize air pressure but nevertheless I think its a good idea to make them
reasonably large. Apart for making the bulkheads lighter, which I think is a
minor consideration, you will find, oneday, a need to fish something up from
the inspection ports in the aft section. Maybe it will be only a T-nut that you
could do without but if you can get a wire or line easily through that will
make the job easier and make it possibe to move things around, even new backing
plates etc if you ever decide to  move stuff or replace damaged stuff.
Something to keep in mind anyway
Greg
Swift solo --Rose
USA009