Re: Updated photos of Fugu

To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Updated photos of Fugu
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 14:01:15 -0400
Cc: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
No. Thats why there are 4 port holes on the parts list. Thats 2 extras to cut
holes in your swift, they day you need to fish something out of there, or move
something you dont like. :) There will be a special award for the one who
reaches 4 port holes first...

The reason the holes are small, is because 5 and 6 inch hole cutting bids are
expensive, and you are not likely to use them again.

Christian