Re: Greg's bow fitting and sails and stuff.

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Greg's bow fitting and sails and stuff.
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:19:48 EDT
Bram,
Greg's forestay is a work of art and I hope that he will continue to make
them, as I will need another one for USA040.  USA020 is about ready for
fitting
the first bow fitting.  Greg's foam cores for the blades and tiller  will
also help me get those parts completed.  I recommend them to  anyone ready for
that phase.  I don't know how much trouble it is to make  the forestays, but
the
class will be well served if they are available.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040
Barrington, RI