Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Meet up in Annapolis Boat Show
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:15:54 -0400
Christian Rasmussen and I are going to meet Bram in Annapolis to discuss
bananas. I am hoping we will be able to hand out hundreds of flyers for the
Class Association and also for the commercial builders. If any of the East
coast fleet builders are going to the Boat Show, on Saturday through Monday,
lets hear from you, so that we can catch up and polish off a 2-4. Do I hear
Roger is buying? :-)
Greg Ryan
Rose --USA009